If you no longer have access to your account on the school's online platform, you have two options:
- If you have simply forgotten your password but know your login name (which normally corresponds to your usual e-mail address), you can follow the password reset procedure described below
- If you have forgotten your login email address, or no longer have access to your email address to reset your password, please contact the school administration to perform a manual reset.
Reset a forgotten password
From the home screen, click on the red framed link below to start the password reset procedure:
A screen will appear in which you will be prompted to enter your login email address. If you do not have this information, or if your email address is unavailable or inaccessible, please read the next section: "In case of unavailability of the email address"
to start the password reset process. An e-mail will be sent to you within 5 minutes. This e-mail contains a link that you will need to click:
For security reasons, the link in this e-mail remains valid for 24 hours. After 24 hours, please restart the procedure.
When you click on the link, you will have the possibility to choose a new password:
Enter your password twice and click on "Save"
. A confirmation message will appear:
You are now logged into your account and your password is reset.
In case of unavailability of the e-mail address
If you are in one of the following cases
- Forgotten the e-mail address used for the connection
- Change of e-mail address and loss of password
- Login not working despite password recovery
- Any other connection problems
Please contact the school administration directly to inform them of your situation.